Meet the B Smith Packaging teamOur people are central to everything that we do.Teamwork is the name of the game both internally and externally and we like our clients to see us as an extension of their own team.
Our people are central to everything that we do. Teamwork is the name of the game both internally and externally and we like our clients to see us as an extension of their own team. From taking your order, artwork and design, fulfilment then picking and packing of your orders in the warehouse to delivery-our staff are here to ensure that your experience is unrivalled and your packaging is with you on time, every time.
At B Smith Packaging everyone has a voice. We have a flat management structure with a senior team of four that represent the various elements of the business but it is a team organisation and all employees are empowered to have their input.
Chairman and Key Account Director for Cornwall, Devon, Wales and Gloucestershire
An Engineer by training, Andrew has over thirty years experience in the packaging sector and is our technical expert. He can find a packaging solution to any need you may have. He is a real character and has a plethora of facts we could choose but here are three of them
- Once crashed a hand glider into a car on a beach
- Has a Union Jack suit and made the Redtops wearing it
- Is a keen pilot, skier, surfer and recently an electric skateboarder!
Head of Sales and Marketing and Key Account Director for Bath, Bristol and Corporate Accounts
With a degree in Russian and German, Christina has worked extensively abroad for many diverse brands and has been on the other side of the fence buying packaging for the likes of Greenalls, Topps, Baskin Robbins, Dunkin Donuts, Allied Domecq.
- Is an adrenaline junkie and never sits still
- Is a member of a local amateur dramatic society
- Has judged International drinks awards despite being teetotal
Head of Operations
From installing our state of the art automated warehouse system to designing interactive EPOS systems for packaging call offs for multi-national brands, Richard is our Warehousing and distribution guru. Ensuring that our clients have their products on time, every time.
- An avid fan of the mighty Kidderminster Harriers
- Is an entitled Lord Ritchie Rich of Blackpole
- Has a passion for current affairs
Accountant and Office Manager
- Keen ballerina who has rediscovered her love of being en pointe
- A mad Queen (the band) fan
- Enjoys pottering in the garden
Key Account Management
Our experienced sales team cover the whole of the UK with designated geographies and skill sets that cover sectors and products. The key account management team are passionate about what they do and are here to help you grow your brand and business through effective use of your packaging.
Key Account Director for North West, North Wales and Lake District
- Keen rugby fan recently went to the World Cup in Japan and didn’t see a game!
- Was a miner in a gold mine
- Keen traveller both near and far
- Likes sailing his rib around the UK and Irish coastline with his son
Key Account Director for Midlands
With over twenty two years experience there isn’t any role in B Smith Packaging she hasn’t done.
- Keen chef and Queen of food
- Loves travelling around Europe in her motorhome
- Avid golfer with an ever reducing handicap
Key Account Director for London and Home Counties
Vince brings a plethora of experience in both sales and supplier sourcing
- Keen Royals fan-Reading FC
- Dog lover
- Knows how to rock a polo shirt and has a great choice of aftershaves
Key Account Manager for Yorkshire, North East and Scotland
- Learning to figure skate
- Loves all things cheese related… cheesecake, macaroni cheese, cheese and crackers even cheesy music
- Rode the worlds tallest sky coaster in Kissimmee, Florida at 300ft high!
Design and artwork
Headed up by Claire, we have in-house graphic design and 3D imagery to support our packaging solutions.
Head of design and artwork
- Loves being outdoors and baking
- Currently learning Karate
- Once an extra in a ITV drama show
Artwork origination and social media
- Completed a winter season as a chalet host
- Enjoys board sports (snow and skate)
- Keen interest in climbing, photography and cars
Sales administration team
Our highly experienced sales administration team are on hand to help with any queries you may have. Each one supports a member of the key account team, from queries to invoicing and they also are our day to day contact with our extensive global supplier network. We also have a team of credit controllers and account administrators who are here to process your payments and queries on 01905757124.
Assistant Accountant and Sales Support to Andrew and Kelly
- Keen cook
- Animal lover
Senior supervisor and sales admin
- Likes singing
- Likes football, #YNWA-That’s Liverpool to those not in the know
- Likes a good fresh bold set of nails
Our warehouse team provide a pick and pack storage operation with our own in-house delivery service for smaller drops. Our fully automated state of the art racking system with BRC A* accreditation ensures that we can effectively store food grade products to boxes in the most economical way possible. We have our own fleet of delivery vans for smaller local and regular deliveries.
- Leeds United fan-just like our chairman!
- Restorer of vintage motorcycles
- A keen cyclist and retained firefighter
- Oldest and a lively member of staff
- Fan of live music and film
- Experienced in print based media
At B Smith Packaging our customers are the heartbeat of our business. Our dedicated account teams are always available to ensure your needs are met in a timely, cost effective manner.
We are British Retail Consortium A* accredited, hold ISO9001, ISO4001. We audit all our suppliers and are confident that our goods are always of the highest standards. We are determined to exceed expectations both for our clients and their end consumer by delivering the ‘WOW’ factor.
We are transparent and honest. We believe in being up front and delivering the best results and keep our clients informed at every stage.
We pride ourselves on thinking outside the box. We are not just about paper bags and boxes. We are passionate about everything we do and we can find a packaging solution from gin glasses to coathangers, cigar boxes to cooler bags.
We care about the environment and source ethically and responsibly in every situation. If low carbon footprint is a key consideration, we will only source from UK suppliers. All our boxes and paper is from FSC accredited providers with reafforestation programmes. We are the only UK supplier who sources recycled plastic bottle bags that deal with the existing problem.
We care about our clients. We make sure we abide by ethical processes and EU standards. We believe in the importance of teamwork and care about our staff, our clients and their customers.
Interested in working with us?
Contact our friendly team on 01905 757 124 or fill in the form below and we will get back to you!