With the challenges facing our climate today, it is one of our core values and drivers to explore ways of having a sustainable impact on the environment with all of our packaging solutions.
Compostable, reusable, recyclable, degradable – sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
With the challenges facing our climate today, it is one of our core values and drivers to explore ways of having a sustainable impact on the environment with all of our packaging solutions. Our sustainability policy forms part of our contract with all our clients and we regularly read their policies to ensure our sourcing is in line with their requirements for low carbon footprint, FSC sourced with reafforestation programmes.
In the last 12 months, we have:
- Launched our new ‘box in a box’ concept to the E-commerce retail sector
- Developed recycled plastic bottle bags, dealing directly with the already existing problem with each bag using 30 bottles. This bag is therefore already recycled and reusable.
- Migration from plastic carrier bags to paper and cardboard boxes: For many or our key market food sectors-butchers, bakers, farm shops and delis, fish and chip shops- we have proactively sourced paper alternatives to meet their consumer demands.
- Promoted true ‘Bags for life’ sustainable options made from cotton, canvas, jute and Juco for our clients to both sell and gift as pert of their transaction.
- For our on-line retailers and to maintain our focus on sustainability, we have sourced paper mailing bags as an alternative to plastic.
- Provided bespoke glassware solutions for artisanal gin brands
- Designed a suite of new products that has the WOW factor for the recipient that can be flat packed and reused
Interested in working with us?
Contact our friendly team on 01905 757 124 or fill in the form below and we will get back to you!